1. Dominic Walmsley Limited is incorporated as a Private Limited Company in England. The web site contents, terms and conditions and all contracts formed between Dominic Walmsley Limited and users shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English Law.
2. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
3. To order goods you must be at least 18 years of age.
4. By clicking the ‘Buy’ button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
5. For goods shipped outside the UK, you will be liable for any local or importation taxes or costs due on your purchase.
6. We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
7. Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods.
8. A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order is accepted.
9. We aim to deliver within the time scales stated although at times delivery may be subject to conditions outside of our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result of late or non-delivery.
10. If we are unable to deliver within our normal delivery time we will contact you immediately to agree a new delivery date. If we are unable to agree a new date we will refund any money paid by you for the goods. You have the right to contact us if we do not deliver within the time-scales outlined on the Delivery Information below.
11. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform us within 10 days of delivery and we will arrange collection and replacement at our cost. If you do not inform us within 10 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
12. You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
13. Our Money Back Guarantee will apply on delivery if all guarantee conditions are satisfied. Where the contract is terminated or the Guarantee applies we will refund to you all sums paid by you and you will return the goods in their original and unused condition together with their packaging and your receipt details.
14. To return goods please follow the returns procedure. We do not accept liability for the costs of return, returns damaged in transit or not received by us.
15. Every care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this web site. However, as far as is permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of information contained herein.
16. We do not accept any responsibility for any web site not under our control, which may act as a portal for our site, or be connected by hypertext links from our site.
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
18. Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints pr ocedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.
Returns Procedure Our aim is your total satisfaction and if you are unhappy with your order, for any reason, please contact us immediately. To organise an exchange or refund please call Telephone 020 7250 0125, Email email@example.com or write to Customer Care – Returns, Dominic Walmsley Jewellery, Studio 2, 21 Clerkenwell Green, London EC1R 0DP. Returned goods should be unused and in their original packaging. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Delivery Policy Items in stock will be despatched within 3 days by special delivery. However, most items not in stock will be despatched within 21 days (but usually sooner). For urgent orders please contact us on 020 7250 0125 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.